It is a lifelong dream of most immigrants to move to Canada for a better life. The advantages are galore as it gives you the freedom and opportunity to have a more stable future, not only yourself, but also for your family. Having a Canadian passport gives you numerous benefits once you are able to secure a PR and subsequent citizenship. In order to apply for a Permanent Resident Visa in Waterloo you need to engage with a reputed agency that has a very good standing in the community and years of experience behind them. Tshukla Immigration Services is one such agency that has been in the business for a number of years and specialises in Permanent Resident visas. Applying for PR Visa isn’t as easy as it used to be as there has been a surge in Canadian citizenship by 40%. This has led to an increase in the language proficiency expectations and application fees, most importantly stricter work permits. Tshukla Immigration Services has the expertise in getting your application approved for Permanent Resident status.
What eligibility is required to apply for a Permanent Resident Visa?
There are several to get quick and easy PR and immigrate to Canada. The easiest way is highly dependent on the eligibility requirements set by the applicant. If you are looking at procuring a Permanent Resident Visa In Waterloo then Tshukla Immigration Services can assist in preparing your application for you. In order to present an application for PR, you need to have the following requirements:
- You should ideally be between the ages of 18 – 35 to gain maximum points.
- Your educational qualifications should be equal to or higher secondary education under Canadian standards.
- Skilled work regional (Provisional) subclass 491 visa is essentially requiring skilled workers and their families to reside, work and study in selected regional areas for a period of five years. After three years you can become eligible for a PR visa.
- Prove your language skills in English or French.
- Must not have a criminal record
Benefits of being a Permanent Resident in Canada
- Ability to live and work anywhere in Canada – permanent Residents have the right to live and work anywhere in Canada. Let’s just say you are working in Montreal and you get a better job in Ontario, you can enjoy the benefit of moving there for a better earning and lifestyle. Additionally, you can also travel to and from Canada with your PR card.
- Access to universal healthcare and social services – Once you are a Permanent resident, you can have access to total healthcare and social services. This is for you and your entire family.
- Family sponsorship – Permanent Residents can sponsor your spouse and dependent children to Canada. However, if you apply through Express Entry, you can add the details to your application process so you don’t have to sponsor later.
- Free Education – Children have the opportunity to study free in Canada up to Secondary School. The tuition fees are much cheaper for PR children than it is for international students.
- Canadian Citizenship – Once you are a Permanent Resident, it is the first step to becoming a Canadian Citizen. You won’t have to renew your visa status any longer and have all the rights of a Canadian Citizen.
- Protected Rights – You are now protected by the Canadian law and Canadian Charter or Rights and Freedoms.
Tshukla Immigration Services has a team of skilled experts who will walk you through the application process and prepare all the requisite documentation to ensure that you have a sure shot at the PR visa. They are based in Waterloo and specialize in matters related to Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. They are the go-to agency for Permanent Resident Visa In Waterloo with a 100% record of assisting for PR visas.