Home » Canadian Experience Class

Canadian Experience Class

This class is for skilled workers who already have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

What kind of work experience do you need?
Your work experience must be Skill Type 0 (managerial occupations) or Skill Level A (professional occupations) or Skill Level B
(technical occupations and skilled trades) on the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC).

Your work experience must be paid, full-time or the equivalent hours part-time.
Full-time means at least 30 hours per week. You must have had this work experience in Canada.